My-Hiend features Future Dream 22 series
Double the technology, double the performance: Crystal Cable Future Dream 22 XLR Balanced Cable
Future Dream is a limited series launched by Crystal Cable. Its level is between flagship and entry level. It was released in 2019 to celebrate the brand's 15th anniversary. Due to its design performance (very close to the flagship series) […] and its affordable price, the new Future Dream 22 has been very well received by many enthusiasts right after the launch.
At this year's HIGH END Munich Show, Crystal Cable unveiled the latest Future Dream 22 series for the first time. This series uses the core technology and conductors of the flagship ART series and features products such as interconnect, power cable, speaker cable, and USB cable. Naturally, the sound performance is impressive. 22 does not only stand for 2022. According to the company officials, it also implies "Twice the technology, twice the musicality".
The core features of the Future Dream 22 series:
- Inherit the design of the latest flagship ART series.
- Exclusive original double coaxial design (Double coaxial design).
- Exclusive latest generation of single crystal sterling silver metallurgical technology conductor (Monocrystal Silver).
- Dupont Kapton® and Teflon® double-layer isolation design.
- Patented gold-silver alloy + single-crystal sterling silver double-layer shielding layer (Silver-Gold Alloy, Infinite Silver).
- Diamond cut structure, wire body ring with gold leaf inside, printed with diamond logo.
- Audiophile-grade high-purity connection terminals.
- Exquisite packaging, exclusive serial number, warranty card, and NFC tag (anti-counterfeiting technology).
- Designed and produced in the Netherlands.
Read the full article here
Photo Credit: my-hiend.com